Conductive yarn /Anti-static Yarn
Ne 30/1 combed cotton + SS staple fiber
(80% / 20%) for knitting.
1.What is Spun conductive yarn?
Superior Conductive thread is an innovative thread which carries Stainless steel fibers and yarns are used to safely discharge static electricity which can lead to explosions or damage electronic equipment.
◆How to electic ?
Conductive Yarn is made by inserting stainless steel fiber mix with spun polyester fiber . The stainless steel fiber’s ohmic resistance is less then 20 ohm,So that is why it can be functioning of electic.
2. Product attribute & Spec.
2.1 Material : conductive fiber + polyester yarn (80% / 20%);
2.2 Size: 20S/1,20S/2,20S/4,30S/1,30S/2.
2.3 MOQ: 10KG
• Has Steel Yarn To Provide Anti-Static Performance.
• Run Smoothly During Sewing Process
• Excellent Performance Of Multi-Directional Sewing Operation As The Plies Stay Together, Due To The Bonding Of Plies
• Run Smoothly During The Sewing Process
• Velve Anti-Static is specially designed to prevent static build-up in garments, footwear, etc.
• It is available in a range of sizes for a broad range of products
• Velve Anti-Static has excellent sewability and strength
How to use conductive yarn ?
Here are the simple steps to creating Smart Phone & Tablet Gloves.
Method 1 is DIY by yourselves
Step 1. Get a pair of gloves that you often wear and would like to stitch some conductive thread into the fingertips, hand sewing needle, thimble (optional), and a bobbin of Superior Conductive Thread.
Step 2. Take 18" of Superior Conductive Thread, thread through the eye of a hand-sewing needle with, equal amounts on both sides and tie a knot in the end. (Doubled up, you will have 9" of thread from the needle's eye)
Step 3. Put your glove on.
Step 4. Stitch Superior Conductive Thread into the fingertips of the index finger and thumb. Please be careful not to prick your finger! (These two digits are the main digits used for phones. Please stitch the Conductive Thread on all fingers if you expect to use your tablet's touch-screen keyboard.)
Step 5. The goal to achieve when stitching is to make sure that the conductive thread is touching your skin and touching the screen at the same time. For each section of stitch on the outside of the glove, stitch an equal length on the inside. This does not require many stitches, 4-5 sections will do the trick. (See above image for suggested stitch pattern)
Step 6. Remove the glove and tie off the thread end. Snip off the tails and you're all done!
• Method 2 is Use Spun stainless steel fiber mix with spun polyester fiber to knitting gloves .
• Application 3 is Use for Anti Static Coverall
◆Does conducitve thread can dye color or not ?
Cause of anti-static thread and conductive thread are made by two different fibers. So,the spun polyester fiber can dye color,but we suggest to dyed dark color is better then the light colors.
4.Condcutive thread packing show:
Carton size for 1250g:56*42*36.2CM=0.09M3 (24cones/carton)
Carton size for 1000g:61.5*31.5*37CM=0.072M3 (25cones/carton)
PS: Didfferent packing different carton boxes size,We can done as your requirement.